What a year this has been! From graduating with my Master’s degree to writing about Charleston in New Mobility Magazine, there have been some amazing opportunities this year. I’m excited to have nearly 8,000 views on my blog this year! That’s the highest number of hits since I started the blog three years ago.
Thank you for following my blog. I’m looking forward to doing bigger and better things in 2015. But first, let’s take a look down memory lane. Here are the top 10 blog posts of this year based on number of views.
1. Student with Down Syndrome Begins College Career https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/student-with-down-syndrome-begins-college-career/
2. Secondary Conditions of a Spinal Cord Injury https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/09/09/secondary-conditions-of-spinal-cord-injury/
3. Playing Sports with Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Students https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/playing-sports-with-physical-therapy-and-occupational-therapy-students/
4. The Final Military Salute: A Tribute to My Grandfather https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/the-final-military-salute-a-tribute-to-my-grandfather/
5. Reflecting on Life as a College of Charleston Student https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/reflecting-on-life-as-a-college-of-charleston-student/
6. Daniel Tratt Speaks at WIND Conference https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/daniel-tratt-speaks-at-wind-conference-2/
7. Jarae Anderson Hopes to Become Next Miss Wheelchair USA https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/jarae-anderson-hopes-to-become-next-miss-wheelchair-usa/
8. Marka Danielle’s Debut Performance https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/marka-danielles-debut-performance/
9. Lizzie Velazquez Gives Inspirational Speech at TedX Event https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/824/
10. AccessAbility: A Bridge to Independence https://tuesdaytalkwithalex.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/accessability-a-bridge-to-independence/