Born in Charleston, SC, I was injured in a motor vehicle accident when I was nine months old. I acquired a C5-C6 spinal cord injury. I’m now 27 years old and I don’t let my disability deter me from achieving my goals and enjoying my life. I will be sharing my experiences of living with a spinal cord injury.
Top Posts & Pages
- "NCIS: New Orleans" Actor Isn't Just Playing A Role
- To Park or Not to Park?
- Words of Encouragement for People with Disabilities
- Access to Healthcare for People with Disabilities
- The Standing Wheelchair - Scott Liesch Interview
- Results from the Cooper River Bridge Run - Wheelchair Division
- Mayor John Tecklenburg takes office
- New CBS Show, The Inspectors, Features a Character with a Spinal Cord Injury